We understand the intricacies involved in starting and running a company, and can help you navigate the legal, financial and contractual pitfalls with clarity and confidence. We also take cognisance of the relationships you’ll need to forge, such as contractual arrangements with suppliers, clients, partners, shareholders, directors, and employees, so that disputes are avoided and expectations set.
Our services help you to structure a business approach that best suits your needs, and eliminate uncertainties throughout the process, such as:
- Registering various companies;
- Implementing the required Structure and Strategy
- Advising on Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment provisions and assisting in implementing such structures
- Drafting and Implementing of various Business Contracts
- Assisting in various Disputes
- Drafting of Policies; and
- Performing Due Diligences
Natalie and I worked together on a sale and acquisition in partnership with a private equity fund. During the project, Natalie availed herself for all our meetings, even on short notice, and was dedicated to ensuring we met our deadlines. She always provided great insight and considerations during the project.
Her positive attitude and personality make her a pleasure to work with.”
- Melissa Gangen, Director, Digital Planet